In October, Valentine held an open house to give the opportunity for participants to earn Continuing Education Units (CEU) and network with peers and colleagues. The presentations covered self-cleaning wet wells and new advances in motor technologies.
Self-Cleaning Wet Wells
The screwsucker technology was in action with two types of self-cleaning wet wells including the Fairbanks Morse Trench wet well. Hennesy Mechanical focused on different solutions that:
- Provide unique hydraulic solutions for improved wet well cleaning
- Overcome problems with non-biodegradable wipes
- Provide a true safety backup with a portable high solids pumping system.
Download the full presentations for these self-cleaning wet wells.
Motor Technology for Water and Wastewater Applications
There are so many options for motors that can satisfy a number of different problems and complex specifications. US Motors talked about the latest and greatest motor designs and the plethora of capabilities for:
- Efficiency improvements for energy savings and maintenance ease
- New applications involving VFDs
- New advances and industry standards for various motor applications.
Download the full presentation for detailed information on these motor technologies. Motor Technology
Every situation should be fully evaluated to determine the most optimal solution for specific challenges and wanted outcomes. Valentine would be happy to further discuss what your needs are and recommend the proper design and technology to fit your operation and meet your goals. Call Teresa or Mike Valentine at 480.283.8991.
Stay tuned for Valentine’s next Open House in 2014.